Terms & Conditions
Holding Hope Therapy takes all reasonable precautions to avoid causing emotional, physical, or social harm to individuals. If unavoidable or unanticipated harm occurs to a client or former client, or an individual significantly involved with a client or former client, Holding Hope Therapy will immediately demonstrate and document a reasonable attempt to remedy such harm.
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
1. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
6. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
7. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; Impersonates any person or entity, including any Holding Hope Therapy employees or representatives. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitations of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements, the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors, the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that: any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content and no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control.We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent (100%) secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee it's absolute security.
Website Use & Email
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you, the consumer, have previously purchased from or inquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Email is sent on an as needed basis and you agree to the terms of google mail. Email can not be used to schedule an appointment and all personal information is kept secure and private. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the nature of the process. We will not share your email information or address with any third parties.
Copy Rights & Trademarks
All content and materials available on https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org,
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, from our offices located in the state of WA, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of WA, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of WA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, WA. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, https://www.holdinghopetherapy.org, expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but no limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Social Media Policy Disclaimer
The intention for using social media for Holding Hope Therapy is for marketing, education, advocacy, thought leadership, and providing content in a technologically changing field. We want to do this while making clients aware of the risks and benefits of engagement on social media where medical professionals are present. A medical mental health professional social media page is not psychotherapy, a replacement for a therapeutic relationship, or substitute for mental health and medical care. A social media presence as a mental health professional is not seeking an endorsement, request, or rating from past or current clients. No social media posts should be considered professional advice. The information contained in posts is general information for educational purposes only. Past and current clients risk breaching their privacy and confidentiality by following, liking, re-posting, commenting, and engaging on social media platforms with mental health providers. "Direct Messaging" is another risk to your privacy. Remember commenting and messaging between sessions is not a confidential or encouraged means of communication. Please schedule an official telemedicine appointment to discuss, explore, and ask any treatment related questions or concerns. Social media is not an appropriate medium for sharing therapeutic concerns, questions, comments, or reaching out in crisis to your counselor. Comments and DM’s are monitored by staff and are not confidential. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website, nor its owners, will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by phone or email. If you or your child are suicidal. Call 911, go to your local emergency room or call the national crisis hotline at 1-800-273-8255. Social media platforms are not a way to receive emergency care.